Saturday, October 10, 2009

Classes for DGCA written exams (COMPOSITE)

Hello friends,
It's very important to join good classes for dgca CPL conversion written exam to get better guidance. Let me ask you a question, How many of you know someone who have not cleared DGCA papers in first attempt? the answer is over 90% of candidates can not pass in first attempt.
Because, to pass CPL conversion papers, you require better guidance from a teacher or a anyone who have gone through all the steps.
I have passed DGCA papers In 1st attempt with 90% marks, so ,I am now helping others to pass it by taking their classes. As most of the students appear for conversion of license, I take Navigation(conversion) & Radio aids for DGCA syllabus. Also I can give you guidance for all your paper work for your conversion process.I can also help you in Air regulations.
If you want to join my CLASSES then, contact me on My Mobile no.(provided below)or provide this information to a needy student.

Manas Kale , Mobile No.9920720023
Rajas Kale , Mobile No.9920725710

No comments:

Search This Blog